Dependent I-20 Request

Dependent I-20

International Students may use this from to request an I-20 for a spouse or child so that those dependents may apply for an F-2 visa.

Students submitting this form must attach supporting documentation. Additional financial documentation is required for this I-20. (Must provide funding for both you and your dependents). Refer to the Cost of Attendance on the International Student & Scholar Services webpage. For a spouse, we will need a copy of the marriage certificate and for children, we will need a copy of the birth certificate. A separate form must be completed for each dependent. Allow a minimum of 5 working days for a dependent I-20 to be prepared. Continuing students will receive an e-mail once it is available for you to pick-up. Initial attendance students will be mailed the dependent I-20.

Proof of Relationship

Attach the marriage or birth certificate here.
Financial Documentation

Attach your financial documentation here. (Must provide proof of funding for both you and your dependents).

Attach a copy of your dependent's passport here.